At The Skin Project Clinics by Doctors we use cosmetic lip fillers to create beautiful and full lips.
We provide non-surgical lip augmentation procedures for both men and women who want to enhance their natural beauty with fuller lips.
Cosmetic enhancement of the lips using lip dermal fillers can create a natural fuller shaped lip that enhances the face, and add volume to thinning and sagging lips. Filler injections look completely natural and feel smooth.
During the lip enhancement process, lip fillers are placed in two locations: Dermal fillers can be placed either on the border of the lip for more definition, or in the body of the lips for a plumped, fuller look.
Lip fillers are the easy and affordable way to create gorgeous your lips naturally. This cosmetic procedure is quick and has no downtime, and the results can last up to 18 months.
Dermal lip fillers have a natural feel and look.
At our three The Skin Project Clinics by Doctors, clients can discuss their beauty goals in a who can advise if lip fillers are appropriate for you.
These real success stories show how effective lip plumping procedures can be. See for yourself the effects of filler in lips before and after. Please note that individual client results may vary. Our doctor can advise you on what results to expect from your lip enhancement treatment.
Before getting lip fillers in Sydney, it’s crucial to understand how the treatment works — so you can make a safe and informed decision that boost your confidence. There are many different types of lip filler available, and it’s important to consult a skilled medical professional to find out which one is suitable for you and your skin.
- Our doctor will talk you through the treatment before applying a numbing cream to the area. They will allow it to activate before beginning the injection process.
- Next, your doctor will inject the filler into your lips. The entire procedure takes around 15 minutes.
- Your lips will appear swollen and bruised for the next 24 hours, after which these symptoms will begin to subside.
- While the longevity of results depends on a range of lifestyle factors, the effects of lip filler can last up to six months. Once your lips begin to deflate and revert to their original shape, you may wish to book another appointment for a top-up.
- Apply icepacks to help alleviate bruising and swelling.
- Apply sunscreen with a high SPF factor.
- Be careful with eating and taking big bites.
- Stay hydrated as this will help the natural healing process.
- Sleep in an elevated position to avoid blood pooling in the treatment area.
- Avoid blood thinning medications and supplements.
- Do not drink water through a straw for the first day, as this places unwanted pressure on the lips.
- Refrain from waxing, bleaching or tweezing the treatment area before or after the procedure.
- Avoid laser treatments
- Do not drink alcohol right before or after the procedure.
- Avoid strenuous exercises that increase your heart rate and blood flow — this may cause additional bruising and swelling.
- Avoid hot saunas and steam rooms.
Ideally, you should wait for at least 24 hours before you pucker up. After the injections, your lips will be tender and swollen, and the filler needs time to settle. For the best long-term results, always check with your doctor and follow their professional advice. If you’re considering getting lip fillers in Sydney, book a consultation with us today, and our skilled doctors will talk you through our processes before creating a tailored treatment plan that suits your aesthetic goals.
While you may experience some tenderness, and dental work should be avoided for the best results, brushing your teeth after undergoing a lip filler treatment is perfectly fine. Use a soft-bristled toothbrush, be gentle and careful with every stroke, and avoid touching or bumping the lips.
After getting lip fillers, patients are advised to sleep on their backs with their heads elevated for the first few nights. Sleeping on your side or sleeping on your stomach can create pressure on your lips and cause the filler to shift or move. This can result in asymmetrical or uneven results.
Water keeps the skin hydrated and can reduce swelling after your treatment. While drinking plenty of water before and after your lip filler treatment helps support the healing process, the water itself will not influence the longevity of the results.