At The Skin Project Clinics by Doctors we use a holistic skincare approach to achieve noticeable results on skin pigmentation, hyperpigmentation and sun damage.
Facial skin pigmentation and sun damage are common skin concerns in Australia, where our outdoor lifestyles and warm climate mean we spend a great deal of time in the sun exposed to the high levels of UV radiation.
Skin pigmentation, or changes to the colour of the skin, causes an uneven complexion and skin tone, with dark sun spots, birth marks, hyperpigmentation and burn marks all creating an uneven tone.
Treatment of skin pigmentation
Skin pigmentation can occur on any part of the face or body, and at The Skin Project our cosmetic doctor, Dr Tom, is experienced at hyper pigmentation removal on the face, neck, décolletage, back and hands.
At The Skin Project Clinics by Doctors we treat skin pigmentation for men and women, and not just facial pigmentation and sun damage. Skin pigmentation can be noticeable on our skin in many different ways, for reasons other than excessive exposure to UV sun rays.
The Skin Project Clinics by Doctors resident medical cosmetic doctor, Dr Tom, helps clients remove skin pigmentation caused by:
- Loss of volume, uneven tone, rough texture and fine lines and wrinkles from excessive sun exposure
- Excessive UV exposure creating areas of uneven blotchy pigmented skin
- Freckles, mottling and blotchy skin caused by excessive sun exposure
- Broken capillaries and rosacea from excessive sun exposure
- Patchy dark spots due to hormonal changes
- Scar tissue formed after burn damage
- Birth marks
Personalised pigmentation treatment
Cosmetic treatment solutions available to reverse the skin damage caused by sun exposure and skin pigmentation depend on the extent of damage and pigmentation. Dr Tom can assess your skin and discuss the best treatment options for you, which may include: